Call for Abstracts | Start: June 1, 2019 | Deadline: February 22, 2020
Abstract submission is closed but you can click here to check your submitted abstract. Notifications of abstract acceptance have been sent on February 27, 2020. Please contact the congress secretariat if you have not received a notification (firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +49 351 65573138).
Accepted poster abstracts:
An overview of all accepted posters and the respective poster session can be found here
Poster presentation guidelines:
- Posters should be mounted on Friday, March 19 until 13:00 and should be removed until the end of the congress. No liability is assumed for not removed posters.
- The poster area is located in the Bankett Foyer in the Bilderberg Bellevue Hotel Dresden.
- There will be a guided poster session on Friday, March 20 from 14:00 to 15:45. Main authors and/ or presenting authors are kindly requested to be present at their poster during the poster session for discussions.
- The poster must be in DIN A0, portrait format. It should not exceed the following dimensions: 85 cm width, 119 cm height.
- Fixing materials will be provided on-site at the congress office/registration desk.
- Recent progress in lipoprotein apheresis
- Homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia
- Competition with drugs
- Plasma exchange
- Immunoadsorption – indications, results, future perspectives
- Experience with extracorporeal therapy in children and during pregnancy
- Apheresis Registries
- How to assure the quality of care in extracorporeal therapy
- Psychosocial aspects in patients undergoing extracorporeal therapy
- Apheresis in transplantation
- New developments
- Specific elimination of C-reactive Protein
- After myocardial infarction, after other diseases
- Other new devices
- Extracorporeal Photopheresis
- Cellular Therapies
- Actual aspects of lipid-lowering therapy
- New data on PCSK9 inhibitors
- Antisense oligonucleotides against apolipoprotein CIII and apolipoprotein(a)
- Bempedoic acid – current status
- New preparations of omega-3 fatty acids
- Latest study data
Please note that abstracts will only be accepted if a corresponding online registraion for the congress has been made.
Otherwise abstracts will be rejected.
Abstract submission help desk:
K.I.T. Group GmbH Dresden
Bautzner Str. 117–119
01099 Dresden, Germany
Phone: +49 351 65573138
Fax: +49 351 65573299